Organizing Committee invites you to take part in the XIV International Symposium of Ukrainian Mechanical Engineers in Lviv (ISUMEL-14), which takes place on May 23–24, 2019 at Lviv Polytechnic National University.
The Symposium aims to promote scientific exchange of ideas, to discuss new results of fundamental and applied researches in the field of Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering, to formulate the priority directions for further researches in the current conditions of the development of Ukrainian economy, and to establish business relations between specialists.
- Applied problems of dynamics and durability of machines and structures.
- Mathematical and physical problems of the theory of cracks in mechanics.
- Modeling, synthesis and optimization of engineering constructions.
- New technologies in engineering and manufacturing automation.
- Welding technology and diagnosis of metal structures.
- Modern materials, surface treatment and protection of machine parts and structures.
- Design, construction, operation and service of vehicles.
- The lifting and handling equipment components and drives of cars.
- The vibration in engineering and technology.
To participate in the Symposium, it is necessary to send a package of necessary documents till April 20, 2019 to the organizing committee at email@example.com.