Organizing Committee invites you to participate in the International Scientific and Practical Conference «State policy on national minorities rights protection: experience of Visegrad Group countries» which takes place on June 18–19, 2019, at Lviv Polytechnic National University.
The purpose of the conference is to consider different approaches to the implementation of the policy of protecting the rights of national minorities in Ukraine and Visegrad Group countries, to identify problems and threats in the implementation of ethnopolitics by modern European states, along with drafting recommendations to the governing institutions for their warning and prevention.
- The role of governmental and non-governmental institutions in the development of the ethnopolitics of the Visegrad Group and Ukraine in the post-bipolar period.
- Political and legal support of the activities and functioning of national minorities in the countries of the Visegrad Group.
- National and supranational standards correlation problem in the field of national minorities rights protection.
- Cultural and educational centers of national minorities in the countries of the Visegrad Group.
- Development of the contemporary state policy of Ukraine on the protection of the rights of national minorities.
- Contemporary global challenges and international cooperation in the sphere national minorities rights protection.
The deadline for applications submission is May 20, 2019.