The Department of Marketing of Maria Curie-Sklodowska University in Lublin and the Department of Marketing and Logistics of Lviv Polytechnic National University invite you to the IV International Scientific Conference Marketing in the Process of Internationalization of the Market. New Challenges, which will take place from May 31 to June 2, 2019 in Lublin, Poland.
The main directions of the conference:
- consumer behavior;
- modern trends in consumption;
- modern solutions for logistics;
- logistics processes on national and international markets;
- marketing in the formation of value for customers;
- new solutions for trade, consumer behavior;
- digital platforms that connect buyers and sellers;
- mobile devices and publications in marketing and logistics;
- marketing tools in the economy of joint participation;
- departure from the global brand, return to the local brand;
- business strategies in the light of new market challenges.
To participate in the conference, it is necessary to send an application for participation and the title of publication together with the extended annotation in Polis till December 6, 2018 at firstname.lastname@example.org.