The 1st International Workshop on Informatics & Data-Driven Medicine (IDDM 2018) will be held in Lviv, Ukraine during November 28–30, 2018.
The workshop is organized by:
- Lviv Polytechnic National University,
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv State Medical University,
- The University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice,
- Zaporozhye National Technical University,
with the support of the Ukrainian Regional Chapter of the International Neural Network Society.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- High dimensional approximation, probability, and statistical learning
- Machine learning approaches for Biomedical Engineering
- Biomedical image analysis and understanding
- Computational intelligence in Medicine
Deadline for paper submission – October 31, 2018.