Organizers are pleased to invite you to participate in the 6th International Academic Technical Conference «Information and Information Systems Security», which will be held on June 1–2, 2017, in Lviv Polytechnic National University.
Conference is aimed at
- Exchanging experience and ideas between academics representing different academic schools (Ukrainian and foreign ones);
- Stimulating young scientists for creative professional work;
- Creating favourable conditions for informing the international community about the results of Ukrainian scientists’ work.
Authors of original (not published earlier) papers which describe results of research in the following fields
- Information security management
- Information security in information and communication systems
- Cryptographic and steganographic methods of information security
- technical information security
- Information security in cyber-physical systems
This year, there is a new section at the conference – «Information security in cyber-physical systems». Within the framework of the section meetings, characteristic features and issues of the methods and means of information security in multi-level cyber-physical systems, which combine cyber and physical spaces using the method of integrating calculation and physical processes with the help of transmitters and execution devices, are to be discussed. Papers dealing with these issues are accepted for this section.
Papers, which will be reviewed and accepted by the program committee, will be published in the conference digest. Best papers will be recommended to be published in the professional journals, in the Lviv Polytechnic National University Digest, series «Automation, measuring and control», in particular.