From May 29 till June 2, 2017, Lviv Polytechnic National University holds 5th International Scientific Conference «Oxide materials for electronic engineering – fabrication, properties and application», OMEE-2017.
Organizer of the Conference is the Institute of Telecommunications, Radioelectronics and Electronic Engineering of Lviv Polytechnic National University.
OMEE-2017 Conference is inviting physicists, chemists, crystallographers, materials scientists, engineers and manufacturing engineers to discuss current issues, new achievements and prospects in the field of oxide materials, their practical application in new sources of power, electronic engineering and IT devices, quantum electronics and optoelectronics, sensor converters, nanotechnologies, etc.
Selected articles, based on the materials of the reports made at the Conference, will be published in ACTA PHYSICA POLONICA A journal, which is indexed by such scientometric databases as Web of Science аnd Scopus.
- Electronic engineering active media technology;
- Fundamental properties of active media: crystal structure, defects;
- Nanoparticles, nanoceramics and nanocomposites;
- Resistive state switch phenomena and conversion phenomena;
- Materials for quantum electronics, optoelectronics and radiation detectors;
- Magnetic materials, multiferroics and superconductors;
- Materials for gauges and catalysis;
- Biomedical use of oxides and related materials.
Abstracts submission deadline – February 17, 2017.
Participants can register and submit abstracts at the OMEE-2017 Conference website.