The Department of History of Ukraine and Ethnic Communication at Lviv Polytechnic National University is pleased to invite you to participate in the 4th International Academic Practical Conference «Historic and Cultural Heritage: Cross-cultural Scope of the City», which will be held on April 21–22, 2017.
- Historic and cultural heritage of the city: national and international dimension;
- Integration and dialogue in the social and cultural scope of the city;
- The city and migration processes;
- Theoretical and applied principles of Museum Studies and Excursion Studies;
- Monuments conservation in the modern city: theory and practice;
- Nation building and educational potential of historic and cultural heritage;
- Training experts in the field of historic and cultural heritage of the city;
- Educational component in conservation and promotion of historic and cultural heritage of Lviv and other cities;
- Promotion of historic and cultural heritage of the city with the help of Internet resources and mass media.
Within the framework of the Conference, there will be a round-table discussion dedicated to 100th anniversary of Ukrainian National Revolution of 1917–1921 «Heritage of Ukrainian Revolution of 1917–21: the problem of identity and social choice».
Conference working languages include Ukrainian, Polish, Russian and English.
You should send an application form and report abstracts to the Organizing committee e-mail address email@example.com by April 10, 2017, marking the letter subject as «Conference-2017».
Organizing committee address:
Department of History of Ukraine and Ethnic Communication of the Institute of the Humanities and Social Sciences of Lviv Polytechnic National University,
79013, Lviv, 3 Mytropolyt Andrei str., academic building 4, room 202,
tel.: (032) 258 21 59.